Select the day you are signing up for below.
Day on the Bay with Fellow Corinthians
Like to Sail? (or Power) Want to Learn?
Or would you just like to get out on the Bay for an afternoon?
Once a month, from April through October, a handful of Corinthian boat owners generously offer their time and vessels to take other CYC member sailing. Experience is not necessary, but is always welcome.
This CYC tradition is as old as the the club itself. It's a great way to get to know other members and get out on the water. Plus it's FREE!!
Here's how it works:
1. Select a date and make a reservation:
Let us know the number of people in your group (be reasonable) and their experience level
2. Bring a lunch or buy from CYC Pelican Grill
3. Meet at the bar at noon
4. Passengers and boats will be assigned
5. Boats leave the dock right after lunch and return between 3:30 and 5:30, depending on fun level.
6. Bring a PFD (Personal Flotation Device) if you have one. If not, we'll have one for you.
Note: We will try to accomodate walk-ons, but early reservations are best. Remember, there are only so many spaces on the boats.