CYC is located at the south tip of Corinthian Island, on the border between Tiburon and Belvedere, in Marin County.
- Take Highway 101, 8 miles North of the Golden Gate Bridge.
- Exit at Tiburon Boulevard/Hwy 131, heading East toward the town of Tiburon.
- Follow Tiburon Boulevard/Hwy 131 4.2 miles to downtown Tiburon.
- Turn right onto Main Street. Go one block.
- The entrance to CYC is tucked between two buildings on the left, at the turn (traffic circle) in the road. Parking is for members only. A public parking lot is located on the opposite side of the street.
View Larger Map