The 2015 Corinthian Championship consists of five PHRF races:
- March 28, 2015 – Horsfall Vincent Regatta, featuring courses circumnavigating Angel Island
- May 23, 2015 – Multiple races with aggregate scoring, predominantly windward/leeward
- July 11, 2015 – Russ Schneider Memorial features a pursuit race around the Bay
- Aug 15, 2015 – Another multiple race day with aggregate scoring, courses up and down Raccoon Straits
- October 17, 2015 – Ross Wood featuring the traditional figure 8 around Angel Island and Alcatraz
Why you should enter:
1. The Corinthian has a long and rich sailing history and the club needs your support to continue and honor that tradition.
2. Entry is free.
3. The weather is 100% guaranteed to be fantastic or you get your entry fee refunded.
4. What better way is there to spend a Saturday afternoon than hanging out on the water with your fellow Corinthians.
5. There are exciting new trophies planned for this year's events.